PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of entry
Promotion name: Bonus Spa Promotion
Eligible States/Territories: Queensland
Promotion period Starts: 29th March 2021 9:00 AM AEDT Ends: 30th April 2021 6:00 PM AEDT No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Website address: www.easyproperty.com.au
Promoter: Easy Property Pty Ltd, ABN: 46 637 175 154, PO Box 1121, Hope Island, QLD 4212, Australia
Eligible entrants: Queensland residents who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
Details of Offer: 5 spas available only. Each spa giveaway is to only be installed at the purchased house and land location when building with Easy Property. The value of each spa is $7,990 RRP including parts and labour (inc GST). An installation requires a reasonable additional timeframe as well as taking into consideration the stock availability for spas at time of sale.
Total number of items available: 5 (1 per house & land package sale only)
Total offer value: $39,950.00 (inc. GST)
Method of entry:
- To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period, visit www.easyproperty.com.au and complete the required details, in accordance with any instructions provided.
- Purchase a new house & land package through Easy Property Pty Ltd before the cut off deadline on 30th April 2021
- Participate in a video testimonial with your journey and experience buying a home with Easy Property.
Terms & Conditions of Offer
1. Information on how to claim the offer forms part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
2. Entry is open only to legal residents of Queensland who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
4. The offer is specified in the Details of Offer section of the Schedule.
5. The total offer pool is specified in the Total number of items available section of the Schedule.
6. Any item offer is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
7. Entrants agree to comply with any conditions which accompany the Offer.
8. The Promoter is not liable for any Offer that has been stolen, forged, lost, damaged or tampered with in any way after the Offer is awarded to the Winner/s.
9. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their offer winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their offer(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting an offer. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
10. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
11. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
12. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (5 home sales).
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The offer(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) on a first in first served basis accordance with the Offer draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the offer, the offer will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the offer can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the offer is awarded.
15. The winner does not need to be present unless expressly stated to the contrary.
16. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed offer winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the offer(s) can be claimed.
17. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact offer winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to the Promoter.
18. It is a condition of accepting any offer that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the offer and the offer supplier’s requirements. Each offer must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the offer as stated.
19. The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
20. If the offer(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed offer draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed offer draw in accordance with the Unclaimed offer draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed offer draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed offer draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed offer draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed offer draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed offer draw. If an offer is no longer available the promoter may substitute with an offer of higher or equal value. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the offer.
21. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any offers, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of offers may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a offer, or using or permitting any other person to use the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
22. If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
23. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay, damage, or loss in transit of offers.
25. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, offer claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or offer claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
26. Offers, or any unused portion of an offer, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where an offer is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the offer for another item of equal or higher value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in offer value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the offer).
27. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
28. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
30. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
31. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
32. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat.
33. By participating in any promotion in which you win a offer or which takes the form of a contest, league or tournament in which you successfully progress to a second or subsequent round, you agree to co-operate in all advertising, marketing and publicity material and activities we may, at our expense, produce or arrange. You also agree if requested (a) to wear any branded clothing or attire we may provide; and (b) to sign, if requested, an irrevocable release form allowing us, without any compensation being payable, to use your name, photograph, likeness, details of the country and/or city where you live, any comments made by or attributed to you, and to incorporate any such information and any audio/visual recording or broadcast for such promotional purposes, in any media, throughout the world.
34. Where you participate in any event which we host or arrange in connection with a promotion, you agree not to make use of any third-party branding or advertising for any organization which we consider to be our competitor, including without limitation any branding or advertising for any other gaming company, and you agree not to conduct yourself in a manner that might, in our reasonable opinion, bring us, any of our affiliates or any of our or their respective brands into disrepute. In the event of any breach of this requirement, we reserve the right not to award an offer or to seek the return of any offer awarded.
35. With respect to any submission or entry you make in the course of participating in any promotion, you warrant that the relevant material will be all your own original work and will not infringe on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person. You agree to assign all rights (including intellectual property rights) in such material (and if moral rights exist, agree to waive such rights) and agree to execute all documents and to do any other things reasonably necessary to assure our title to such material and to allow us fully to use and exploit such material.
36. The promoter collects your personal information when you enter this competition for the purposes of administering the competition, promotional and marketing purposes. By entering this competition, you consent to future communications. Any privacy related inquiries or concerns can be directed to Easy Property Pty Ltd.